How to Add to iTunes

Open iTunes on your computer. Click on the Advanced tab. Click Subscribe to Podcast. Enter in this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/bethandcari
Click OK and you will get up-to-date Podcasts!

Disclaimer

The ABC Book Review Podcast contains the sole statements and opinions of the authors and is not a reflection of the opinions held by the Twinsburg Public Library. The podcast is not affiliated with the ABC television network, merely an acronym for A Beth and Cari production.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Episode 98: Books On Personality Types or "I'll never be clean because I'm sanguine"

SHOW NOTES: 

Find out what makes Beth sanguine and an ESFP and Cari melancholy and an ENFJ. What personality are you? Take the tests and share!

Personality Plus
Myers Briggs Personality Test

Date Recorded: April 29, 2012

Personality Plus for Parents: Understanding What Makes Your Child Tick by Florence Littauer
It's Always Personal
The Five Love Languages

3 comments:

LaraFromOhio said...

I'm an INTJ. I'm eager to listen to your podcast - what a great idea. Just googled and found some fictional characters who share my personality type and am slightly horrified: Lord Voldemort, Hannibal Lecter, Professor Moriarty and Emperor Palpitine. Yikes!

Beth Hatch said...

Ha! Thanks Lara, I didn't do much better. Can't believe I am right there with Peter Griffin from Family Guy. I also got Peggy Bundy from Married with Children, Tim Taylor from Home Improvement. Okay, so I wouldn't mind being Tim Taylor, but Peggy Bundy! UGH! Thanks for listening!

Alicia Rivoli said...

Hello Beth and Cari,

My name is Alicia Rivoli, I am the author of the recently released juvenile/Young Adult fantasy novel titled Mere Enchantment available at most online retailers. I came across your podcast, and thought that my book would be a wonderful addition to your review list. Mere Enchantment is a magical tale with wizards, dragons, mermaids, elves, and many of our other fantasy creations. For more information, including the first chapter, please visit my author blog at www.aliciarivoli.blogspot.com. If you find my book suitable for your review, I would be happy to send you a free eBook in the format of your choice.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Beth's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Subscribe in a reader