How to Add to iTunes

Open iTunes on your computer. Click on the Advanced tab. Click Subscribe to Podcast. Enter in this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/bethandcari
Click OK and you will get up-to-date Podcasts!

Disclaimer

The ABC Book Review Podcast contains the sole statements and opinions of the authors and is not a reflection of the opinions held by the Twinsburg Public Library. The podcast is not affiliated with the ABC television network, merely an acronym for A Beth and Cari production.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Episode 91: What We're Reading or "This is one of my top 3 books of this year!"

Click here to listen: What We're Reading or "This is one of my top 3 books of this year!"
SHOW NOTES: 

Date Recorded: November 21, 2011

Books We Talk About:
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson

Stay tuned for our reaction to Breaking Dawn: Part 1 the movie!!! and more awesome teen book reviews.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jean said...

Hi, I just started listening to your podcasts, but I got really hooked so now I have listened to all of your previous podcasts. I really like your discussions, but I wanted to mention a book, it is called "Perks of being a wallflower" I really liked it and i was wondering if any of you had read it? And did you like it?
Hope there will be a new podcast soon!

Love your show!
And i send my regards from Norway!

Cari said...

Hi Rebecca! Thanks for the kind words. I have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower - years ago, but I loved it. Great, classic, controversial teen book. New podcast should be up this week or next, and we will be recording one more for 2011 next week.

-Cari

Beth's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Subscribe in a reader