How to Add to iTunes

Open iTunes on your computer. Click on the Advanced tab. Click Subscribe to Podcast. Enter in this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/bethandcari
Click OK and you will get up-to-date Podcasts!

Disclaimer

The ABC Book Review Podcast contains the sole statements and opinions of the authors and is not a reflection of the opinions held by the Twinsburg Public Library. The podcast is not affiliated with the ABC television network, merely an acronym for A Beth and Cari production.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Episode 27 - Notable Narrators

Click here to listen: Notable Narrators
Reserve Books from Twinsburg Public Library
SHOW NOTES:
Date Recorded: Friday, April 18, 2008

Notes:
Neil Gaiman - Stardust, Neverwhere
Patrick Stewart - Chronicles of Narnia
George Guidall (Over 800 Narrated Audiobooks)
Lorelei King - Stephanie Plum Series (also narrated by C.J. Critt)
Rosalyn Landor - Jane Green books
Kate Redding - various classics
Lenny Henry - Anansi Boys (Beth's Fave!)
Justine Eyre - Queen of Babble books
Jim Dale - Harry Potter series
Stephen Colbert - I am America (And So Can You!)
John Stewart - American the (audio) Book

People Who Should Not Narrate Audiobooks - Gilbert Godfrey, Bobcat Goldthwait

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ann Kingman said...

The idea of Gilbert Godfried or Bobcat Goldthwaite narrating audiobooks just sends shivers down my spine! I think I'd add Emo Phillips to that list!

Wanted to write and tell you how much I have been enjoying your podcast. My friend and I have a podcast that is somewhat similar, yet at the same time different :) There just aren't enough book podcasts out there, I don't think. Come visit. I'd love to know what you think.
http://www.booksonthenightstand.com

Beth's Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Subscribe in a reader